Friday 9 March 2012

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

I awoke this morning to torrential rain (so much for the sunshine of yesterday!), and found myself forlorn over my lack of stylish rain protection (other than those great Burberry Gumboots I wished I had earlier this month).
So my focus today is some of the bright and cheerful downpour gear that several designers have come out with for this spring.

First thing I will add to my imaginary closet is a purple paisley print umbrella from Etro. I love the color, and I can't help but feel that the light purple would cause the light inside the umbrella to be a bit violet, which would be lovely on a wet walk!
                                               










To keep warm, I obviously need a shower-proof coat. I am a total anglophile when it comes to clothes, and for wet weather my first choice is always Burberry. To keep spirits up, I'm wishing for this bright blue belted trench.








I know I've already featured gumboots this month, but it's March, you really can't have too many pairs (as long as they're pretty). There is a store in Vancouver called GumDrops, and it has a boggling array of adorable waterproof gear. My faves at the moment are these Betsey Johnson wellies. So cute!

And since clashing patterns, florals, and paisley are all on trend this season, I think it's a winner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment