Thursday 8 March 2012

Distant Sunshine

I spotted sunshine off on the horizon today (after two days of snow), and suddenly my mind is on Spring. Since it's still a tad crisp, the thing I want most today is this sky blue Christopher Kane brocade jacket.
<--- I love the sheer trim!
Like the combination of delicate pattern and strong shoulders. He's one of my favorite things coming out of Scotland, second only to Walkers Shortbread. ;)      
With it I wish I could wear this Michael Michael Kors zebra-jacquard dress, the rippled, matte texture would look great against the slight sheen of the brocade.
And to finish the look, I'd rock a pair of slightly sparkly, strappy sandals like these Valentino's, and a white Alaia handbag I've been swooning over for a while.       
The whole outfit is clean and fresh, and that eye-popping blue is a color I love to wear up top. Perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment