Thursday 1 March 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ha! Somehow five people managed to stumble across this page last night! (And they weren't even me, I remembered to un-track myself.)
This morning, it's super cold. Like, "don't really want to walk the dog because I might lose some digits to frost-bite" cold. Now, I have a nice coat. It's black, with a puff skirt and an exaggerated lapel, and it nips in perfectly at the waist.

BUT...I couldn't help but think that I would be way warmer in this wicked, almost-military jacket from Dries Van Noten's AW12/13 collection, which showed yesterday in Paris.
If I'm honest with myself though, I'd just end up with a kink in my neck from walking around trying to bury my face in the fur on the shoulders...

After some wishful online window shopping, Net-a-Porter teased me with this: 

Super soft rabbit fur on one side, and bad-ass leather on the other. And I used to think reversible was so lame. And by McQ too! Depressingly, all sold out now.And since it's raining I would totally wear it with jeans and these kick-ass Burberry gum-boots. (Both from Net-a-Porter)


No comments:

Post a Comment